Skip to main content

The Empyreal Dream Of Destiny

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary...

Destiny. I don't believe in coincidences. I believe some things are meant to be, just the way they are. It has happened with the set I've chosen for this next pictorial. As you know, before I can present an ensemble, I'm first interested to find a location to match or be in the theme with what I want to expose. The theme for this outfit was Daydream... as it is the theme for new month at Collabor88
Looking for a location to resemble with it, I've stumbled across a place of poetry and literature translated into virtual images. Taking my teleport away to Empyreal Dreams I've ended up on a spot that brought me back in the past, brought me back to a special feeling that I used to have for someone for a very long time. Maybe I will make a special post one day to tell the whole story, but for now I can only say it was no coincidence The Raven of Edgar Allan Poe was my today's inspiration. It sure wasn't a daydream... but more of a surreal dream that comes without any consideration of the actual time. 







Clothes: 
Top:          ::HH:: Hucci Valencia Jacket - Summer Blue
Bottom:     ::HH:: Hucci Roma Skirt - Water Rose
Shoes:        N-Core Coquette Platform "Cream"
Accessory:  *League* - DayDream Necklace (Moving Sky/Still Sky option)


Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍