Skip to main content

[LAP] Farewell To The First

Ohhh eeeM Geee! I'm so sad one of the shops of poses I used to know in like ages is closing it's doors. Why? Oh why? I guess it has to do with that line someone dear told me: "Everything has an end." Dove Swanson is leaving Second Life for good and has a final closing sale at her store.
[Long Awkward Pose] is well know brand for poses. Rephrasing: Great Quality Poses. I have love her work forever and as I went for new stuff to buy I came across this bad news. It's ending, so make sure you run to buy as much stuff as you can get. It's your last chance as it is mine too. There are still a few good days left of 50% off or more sale. 
Get you cab here.






Clothes:
Top:          ::HH:: Hucci Salli Crop Tank - Summer Blue- L$175
Bottom:     [Town] Ultra Mini Skirt Jeans - Dirty Blue- L$120
Accessory: PIDDIDLE Cervidae Necklace - Gold- L$200
Poses:       [LAP] - Gettin' Down On Friday - L$50


Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍