Skip to main content

Looking For The Summer

Clearly when it comes to a 'get away' trip, my mind sets instantly to three basic elements: sun, beach and ocean. I just love all so much I would never say 'no' to that like ever. Surely, in second life is a best way to take someone out for a walk, get to know each other better, have fun and oh! not to mention to get to see how we look in bikini.
What can be more appealing than that? 



Therefore, my next proposal as location to visit will be this wonderful beach at Hotaru. Not sure if I'll be able to add a SLURL for there, but with a simple search on places or map you can easily locate it. 
I just like so much the idea of a classy beach with decks and recline chairs and camping fire all perfectly completed with the sound of waves and great sights.



Climbing to a Lighthouse couldn't be more fun and exciting. From here you'll get a perfect look around. So, you'll catch in view the ocean, the mountain rocks, the forest and the pathway with the shops and bars around. Nonetheless, it gave me a nostalgic feeling as I was sitting there getting all romantic in the sunset and eyes were closing as I felt so sleepy all of a sudden.


What would I do without a refreshing vanilla-chocolate ice cream? Sure up here is also a good way to watch around feeling all relaxed and doing some sunbathe more or less involuntary. 


This little corner here serves more as an amusing park. Get a ride on a Carousel, buy some pink cotton-candy or have a future teller machine explaining stuff going on in your life at the moment. It's just a scheme, but I bet you'll find some funny facts that might as well match the stage you're at in your life.



Am I a lifeguard? No way Jose! But how else was I gonna present my bikini from *{Severed  Garden}* and adorable shoes from [Celoe] that i'm officially in love-with. You're probably not gonna find them on Marketplace, so take a walk to their in-world shop if you want them badly.


Have a blast exploring around!
I can only promise a pleasant experience.

Merry Part!
Miraje

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍