Skip to main content

Spread My Wings And Fly

When you lose all hope of ever again getting surprised in life, the Universe have its way of showing you there is still a higher power out there that always returns with love.
I have decided to make this post, especially because one of my dearest friend have managed to make me incredibly happy today. 
I couldn't just let it slide, I have to tell the whole world!!!
So, after posting my article Curious for La Criée, it seems to have had a good echo, one because the artist Zeno Ochs contacting me and sent me more landmarks to visit his work, which I cannot wait to do, and two because my friend Autumn went to all the trouble and buy me as gift the picture that stole my heart: Transformed.
After getting the message from her saying I can find it on my beach, I went fast down and surely fainted out of excitement. 
(See picture below :P)
I want to thank her so much! I know it's great effort for anyone who support me on this blog and on my second life and that is why I can gladly say I have the greatest angels around me and that they have my heart for life no matter what.


This is a dedication to Autumn and a big thank you for her undeniable kindness. 
I love you chickie!

Merry Meet!
Miraje

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🎄 Merry Christmas!🎄

All best wishes to everyone!  May this Christmas be filled with love, compassion, understanding and appreciation of one another. Love you all so much! xoxo ¬Costume¬ :: PM :: A Child's Wish See you soon! Miraje  🎄

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍