Skip to main content

Back To Fashion

When I logged into SL after 7-8  month I was in shock how much it has changed in terms of new avatars, new technologies, mesh everything, bento everything and the clothes... with the new clothes is very hard to find something you like that is not specially designed for one of the famous mesh bodies.

So, obviously I had to turn my avi at 180 degrees in order to be in trend with everybody. It was a good thing about it because it gave me a good reason to delete all the junk and old fashion stuff I had in my hoarded Inventory. Now, I am almost clean, still need a few more k's to drop, but in the meantime, I made this cute photo, without showing my new face (still in progress). Jocking!

Happy to get back to my favorite hobby in SL: Shopping! 


¬Hair¬

Action Inkubator Hair Emily - here

¬Top and Bottom¬

Blueberry - Nikita Romper - here
Belice Gift :: Woman Shoes :: Two Colors :: {kokoia} - here

¬Accessories¬

FAKEICON / plast bag / black text @Souled Out


See you soon!
Miraje


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glitter Babe

Hey birdies! Just a relaxed and lay-low weekend for Miraje, enjoying her home and outdoors with lots of iced frappes and silky clothes. Sounds just heavenly perfect... ¬Hair¬ Sintiklia - Hair Cora - GIFT FREE ¬Outfit¬ SCANDALIZE - LOVE ROBE    *Shining* GIFT Valentine Heels See you soon! Miraje ❤

Ascending

I had an elevated day today, with lots of relaxing activities, as tomorrow I'm back to the real world.. working! So, I'm rather happy to share a blissful moment from SL. ¬Hair¬ . Olive . the Aura Hair  ¬Dress¬ Belle Epoque - Aurie - Beige  ¬Accessories¬ [POM] Fleur Chains -FATPACK  [HJ] Guinevere Collection  See you soon! Miraje 🤍

Blinded By Papel

Hey birdies! I've got really inspired on Flickr by all the amazing bloggers I follow and I thought I will go to Equal10 and buy a few of the items that were featured. I can say this round at Equal10 is really cool and I saw some more things I would like to purchase, but I need more papel in my pockets!! Stay tuned! ¬Hair¬ TRUTH Puppet - Brunette ¬Outfit¬ Bipolar - Kami Set - Pink Hearts - Equal10 tres beau x mischief boots - blush -  Equal10 ¬Accessories¬ Hangry - Rich AF - FATPACK -  Equal10 See you soon! Miraje 🤍